Terms and Conditions:
Prices and Payment Conditions:
- The price offered at the time of the order shall be required. In the case of
special offers the price offered shall be limited to the term of special
- Additional costs are incurred for dispatching the goods. These costs shall
be shown before the order is placed.
- Payment for the goods shall be made by credit card, which is secured by
128-bit SSL encoding, and Buyers also have the option to pay on account
or by direct debit.
- For payments using a credit card or by means of bank debit, payment is
taken when the order is placed.
- Order invoices are payable upon their delivery to you or available to you
for download, payments on account, the purchaser must settle the
invoice within 7 working days following invoice date. After this period,
the purchaser is in arrears with the payment.
Delivery and Shipping Conditions:
- Delivery times shall only be deemed agreed insofar as they are stipulated
in writing. The delivery time shall begin when the order is received. The
delivery time shall be approximately 3 to 7 working days – after receipt of
- UC SILVER COMPANY shall only deliver as long as goods are in stock.
- The respective dispatch costs that are incurred shall be shown before
- If the goods cannot be delivered because of any reasons which UC SILVER
COMPANY is not responsible for, additional delivery costs shall be
charged. In this case the Purchaser shall bear the costs of sending the
goods back and forward.
- The risk of accidental loss or deterioration of the sold goods shall be
transferred to the Purchaser – also in the case of sale by delivery to a
place other than the place of performance – upon delivery.
- This risk shall also be deemed transferred if the Purchaser has failed to
take delivery when tendered by the seller.
- The delivered goods shall remain the property of the UC SILVER COMPANY
until complete payment of the purchase price has been received.
- The Buyer must treat the goods carefully.
- In the case of non-contractual behavior of the Buyer, in particular if the
Buyer is in arrears on payment or violates an obligation stated in
agreement, UC SILVER COMPANY shall be entitled to withdraw from the
contract and demand that the goods are returned.
- In the case of defects on our collection the Purchaser shall be entitled to
choose extra or additional performance by rectiﬁcation or replacement.
UC SILVER COMPANY shall be entitled to refuse the chosen option for
extra or additional performance if it is only possible with disproportional
costs and the other option does not present any major disadvantages for
- If the extra or additional performance is unsuccessful, the Purchaser shall
in principle be entitled to choose reduction of the purchase price,
cancellation of the contract or compensation instead of performance.
However, in the case of minor defects the Buyer shall not have the right
to cancel the contract.
- Wrong deliveries and error in quantities are also deemed to constitute
- The warranty period shall be only for one year after the goods are
- In the case of minor negligent violation of obligations the UC SILVER
COMPANY's liability shall be restricted to foreseeable, direct average
damage which is typical for such contracts. This shall also apply in the
case of minor negligent violation of obligations by the Seller's legal
representatives or vicarious agents.
- The preceding liability restrictions shall not apply to product liability
claimed by the Buyer. Furthermore, the liability restrictions shall not apply
to bodily injury or damage to health or the death of the Buyer which is
attributable to the Seller.
- Purchaser shall be entitled to revoke his/her contractual statement within
14 days without stating reasons in writing (e.g. letter, e-mail, fax) or in
case of surrender of goods before end of period, by returning the goods.
- Period shall start after receipt of this instruction in text forms, but not
before receipt of the goods and as well as not before performance of our
duty to supply information. To meet the period timely dispatch of
cancellation or return of goods shall be sufficient.
- Cancellation shall be sent to:
Jl. Raya Batubulan Gg. Candrametu No. 1
Batubulan, Gianyar, Bali 80582
- Purchaser shall bear the costs of returning of goods if the delivered goods
are in accordance with the goods ordered.
- Goods that cannot be sent by package shall be collected from Buyer.
Obligations for reimbursing payments must be fulﬁlled within 30 days.
Period shall start for Purchaser with dispatch of revocation or goods, for
Seller with receipt of revocation or goods.
- In case of an effective cancellation goods or payments received by the
respective parties shall be returned and, as the case may capitalized uses
(e.g. interest) restituted. Should Purchaser be unable to return goods in
their entirety or in partial or return them in deteriorated condition, he/she
shall, where applicable, compensate Seller for the loss in value.
- In case of surrendering of goods this shall not apply if deterioration of
goods is exclusively traced back to their inspection – as would have been
possible in a shop.
- Incidentally Purchaser may avoid the obligation to compensate for losses
in value caused by deterioration through intended use of the goods by not
using the goods as property and refraining from anything impairing their
value. Goods that can be sent by package shall be returned at the cost and
the risk of Seller.